1/07/2012

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T READ THIS BLOG

DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE - Well this is clearly spam
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE - Ok, I wont then.
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE - Maybe you just shouldn't have posted it in the first place?
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE - Well I'm curious now, I'll have a look
ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! Alt+F4 folks. rEAD ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE wELL in that case why did you warn me that I couldn't get out of this? Surely I want to carry on reading. I feel bad about all the people who pushed Alt+F4 when I said now. Actually nah, they don't wanna read my blog; fuck 'em.
... ... .........A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Everyone made fun of her. She was ignored. Make your mind up! Made fun of or ignored. Even by messages. Was she actually ignored by messages, or did people just not send her any messages coz they didn't like her? All, I'm saying is don't blame the messages, blame the people - Unless I've drunkenly text you ever, in which case the messages did it. One day she decided to kill herself. Because even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. (yeah, it's missing a P, but I'll let it off that one) No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. What does that mean? "People are disappearing. Hey! I've just noticed Kathy hasn't been around in a while. She still hasn't cleaned up that giant blood splat on the driveway too...wait a minute!" Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. Quick point: The way she suffered was that she was ignored. Are you telling me she came back as a ghost and ignored them? I mean, I get pretty freaked out by ghosts, but if my house was haunted by a ghost who just ignored me...it'd be annoying, but I could live with it. I mean, my DVDs flying around the room by themselves = some scary shit. Being ignored by a girl = standard. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did. Well, that's just not how she sufferred at all. I'd be on her side if that had happened to her.
If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Is that what it says on the death certificate? "Death by Kathy." Because she considers it ignooring her. I thought Ignoorance was meant to be bliiiss.
Example 1:
Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" Hey, I like the sound of Dave. And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead. Well, it would have been nice to know you Dave.
If you don't send this, Kathy WILL find you



Is that it?! "Example 1." I just assumed that if you say "example 1" it would be followed up by further examples. I mean, the evidence in example one is hazy enough as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment